Lafayette Locksmith Servicesby A-1 Safe & Lock
There are a few critical times when you may need a locksmith: you’ve been locked out, you’ve lost track of an important key, etc. These can be emergencies or not. However, the time to research and select a locksmith is now, before the emergency arises. A-1 Safe & Lock is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, every day of the year. Enter our phone number (337-981-4686) into your emergency contacts now, and you won’t be scrambling during a dire time, nor will you be worried that you may get scammed by unreliable locksmiths.
Top Reasons You’ll Need a Locksmith
- When you are locked out of your house, car or office, you need help immediately. This is even truer at night. Perhaps you are leaving a party after midnight, and the car keys are in the car. You need a skilled, well-trained locksmith who is compliant in all state and local regulations.
- What happens if you lose your keys? You may have simply misplaced them, or someone may have stolen them. Regardless of the reason, you need to act quickly and have your locks rekeyed. The old keys will no longer work, and you will be more secure.
- Coming home from a relaxing, fun vacation can be ruined if you return to find your home has been broken into and your valuables were stolen. After you call the police, contact A-1 Safe & Lock to rekey the locks immediately.
- Perhaps you have fired a company employee, and that person has a key to get in. That person is now disgruntled, and you need to protect your business. Rekeying right away will give you peace of mind and keep your operations safe and secure.
- Buying a new home is an exciting time. But if the home is existing rather than new construction, you have no way of knowing who might have a spare key to let themselves in. Once again, a simple, inexpensive rekey of the locks is an efficient, effective way to deal with the unknown.
- The worst time to be locked out of your home may be when a beloved pet or an elderly relative is inside. Neither can open the door, and you may be tempted to break in a window. Stop. A-1 Safe & Lock. The locksmiths we dispatch will be there to assist you quickly.
A-1 Safe & Lock is a Reliable Lafayette Locksmith that specializes in Residential Locksmith Services, Commercial Locksmith Services & Automotive Locksmith Services (pop a lock services) in Lafayette, Louisiana and surrounding areas. Contact A-1 Safe & Lock today at (337) 981-4686 for fast, affordable locksmith services.
Services include, but not limited to:
Professional Locksmith Lafayette LA
Connect With Us Through Our Social Media Outlets
Where we are
300A South Fieldspan Rd.
Scott, Louisiana 70583
P: (337) 981-4686
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Call Out After Hours
At A-1 Safe & Lock a Lafayette Locksmith Services Company, we provide emergency locksmith, Business lock change, Business rekey, Business lock repair, Business lockout, Commercial lock change , Commercial rekey, Commercial lock repair, Commercial lockout, Push bar replacement, Push bar repair, Home invasion, Commercial emergency lockout, Multilock, Door rekey, Doors reinforcements, Eviction locksmith, Emergency lockout, House lockout, Home lockout, Residential lockout, Car lockout, Auto lockout, Residential lock change, House lock change, Home lock change, Deadbolt rekey, Deadbolt replace, Deadbolt installation, Key lass entry, Safe lockout, Security locks, Heavy duty locks, and Lock installation services in Lafayette, Scott, Carencro, Duson, Rayne, Crowley, Maurice, Milton, Youngsville, Broussard, Abbeville, Kaplan, Breaux Bridge, Opelousas, Eunice, Mire, Erath, Delcambre, Amelia, Arnaudville, Baldwin, Basile, Bayou Vista, Berwick, Cankton, Leonville, Loreauville, Mamou, Melville, Mermentau, Midland, Morgan City, Morse, New Iberia, Cecilia, Chataignier, Church Point, Egan, Estherwood, Eunice, Palmetto, Parks, Patterson, Pine Prairie, Port Barre, Rayne, Scott, St. Martinville, Sunset, Ville Platte, Washington, Franklin, Grand Coteau, Gueydan, Henderson, Intracoastal City, Iota, Jeanerette, Krotz Springs, Lawtell, Alexandria, Port Hudson, Atchafalaya, Baton Rouge, Bayou Chicot, Bayou Sale, Brusly, Cade, Cameron, Grand Chenier, Catahoula, Centerville, Charenton, Cottonport, Creole, Cypremort Point, Dequincy, Deridder, Donaldsonville, Elton, Erwinville, Fenton, Gross Tete, Glenmora, Houma, Iberville, Jennings, Lake Charles, Lacassine, Lake Arthur, Leesville, Marksville, New Roads, Oberlin, Plaquemine, Pointe a la Hache, Port Allen, Simmesport, Vatican, Vinton, Zachary as well as Lafayette Parish, Acadia Parish, Vermilion Parish, St Martin Parish, St Landry Parish, Evangeline Parish, Jefferson Davis Parish, St Mary Parish, Allen Parish, Ascension Parish, Beauregard Parish, Calcasieu Parish, East Baton Rouge Parish, Iberville Parish, Pointe Coupee Parish, Rapids Parish, Red River Parish, Terrebonne Parish, West Baton Rouge Parish, West Feliciana Parish and throughout the greater Acadiana area and everywhere in South Louisiana.